Strong thermoplastic frame with a bridge-mounted clip on. Note that while the frame may have a flip hinge, it may not work properly with heavier lenses.
Available in our standard Blue Didymium (TM) Sodium Flare soft glass filter and straight welding shades 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8.
NEW: AGW-250 full coverage in shades 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and AGW-300.
Includes hard case and head cord
Size: 50 - 22 Measurements: A Box: 50 B Box 40 ED 50 DBL 22
- A Box is the horizontal measument of the lens opening.
- B Box is the vertical measurement of the lens opening.
- ED is the longest measurement of the lens opening, usually on a diagonal from upper nasal to lower temporal.
- DBL is the horizontal measurement across the bridge (over the nose) of the frame.
- Temple is the length of the temple (arm, goes over your ears) as measured from the hinge break