If any of the following work descriptions fits your work activities:
- Furnace glass, which includes traditional glassblowing, casting, and glory hole work
- Kiln forming, slumping and fusing
- Kiln enamelling (fusing glass enamels onto a metal substrate)
Please select one of the following filters:
- AUR-99: Similar to the old Kalichorme, this is a medium-green filter that blocks the IR (infra-red) energy from the furnace, glory hole, or the kiln. It is available in shades 2.0 and 2.5.
- AGW-300: A modified variant of torch working Blue Didymium, features a clear IR (infra-red) filter that will help people who need high visiblity while working in areas that are not well-lit.
When your filter selection is complete, be sure to select a frame from the link below.
AUR-99 Filter for hot/warm glassworking and metalworking
The AGW-300 filter from Aura is for anyone who needs high visible light transmission with full IR filtration.