Color: Black/Blue, Black/Red
Size: 49-18-138 Measurements: A Box: 49 B Box 32 ED 50 DBL 18 Temple: 138
- A Box is the horizontal measument of the lens opening.
- B Box is the vertical measurement of the lens opening.
- ED is the longest measurement of the lens opening, usually on a diagonal from upper nasal to lower temporal.
- DBL is the horizontal measurement across the bridge (over the nose) of the frame.
- Temple is the length of the temple (arm, goes over your ears) as measured from the hinge break