Pezzo PZ 1062
Colors: Black, Brown, Gold
Size: 56-16-140 Measurements: A Box: 56 B Box 42 ED 57 DBL 16 Temple: 140
- A Box is the horizontal measument of the lens opening.
- B Box is the vertical measurement of the lens opening.
- ED is the longest measurement of the lens opening, usually on a diagonal from upper nasal to lower temporal.
- DBL is the horizontal measurement across the bridge (over the nose) of the frame.
- Temple is the length of the temple (arm, goes over your ears) as measured from the hinge break