If any of the following work descriptions fits your activities, please select this item:
- Forge work, including forge welding
- High Sodium cutting or welding
- Artisan metal working including torch enameling and kiln enameling
Please select one of the following filters:
- Blue Didymium: Do you have a problem with sodium flare (yellow glare) while you are working? This filter solves it. If you've been looking for didymium or ACE filters, this is the replacement.
- AUR-99: The classic filter similar to the old Kalichrome. Available in welders shade 2.0 and 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8, this filter will fit most forging and welding needs.
- AGW-300: Solve multiple problems with one lens. Excellent for dark work areas, cuts sodium flare, AND fully filters IR (heat energy).
When your filter selection is complete, be sure to select a frame from the link below.
AUR-99 Filter for hot/warm glassworking and metalworking
The Blue Didymium(TM) filter is our new standard filter for soft glass torch work and torch metal crafting.
The AGW-300 filter from Aura is for anyone who needs high visible light transmission with full IR filtration.