Color: Black, Black/Purple
Size: 50-18-143 Measurements: A Box: 50 B Box 30 ED 50 DBL 18 Temple: 143
- A Box is the horizontal measument of the lens opening.
- B Box is the vertical measurement of the lens opening.
- ED is the longest measurement of the lens opening, usually on a diagonal from upper nasal to lower temporal.
- DBL is the horizontal measurement across the bridge (over the nose) of the frame.
- Temple is the length of the temple (arm, goes over your ears) as measured from the hinge break